[Zope] POST to zope

Thomas B. Passin tpassin@mitretek.org
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 11:37:04 -0400

This reminds me of the problem with Netscape 4.7 on Windows.  A GET works, a
POST doesn't, at least for my Zope servers.  With NS, you have to click on
the title bar to get the process to completefor a POST.  Works fine with IE.
We haven't tracked this down yet, but the HTTP submitted by IE and NS looks
the same sa far as I could tell.  This suggests that NS (and perhaps your
testbed) is waiting for some response that it isn't getting.

It's pretty strange, because you'd think a POST would be about as simple to
implement as a GET.

I know that doesn't help directly, though.

Cheers,

Tom P

[Paul Zwarts]