[Zope] Z SQL Method Question

Bruce, Chris Chris.Bruce@WorldChain.com
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 13:42:19 -0700

I am having a problem with Z SQL Method.  I am sure it is user (me) error.
I created an sql method called "insertUser" to insert users into a table.
Everything tests fine within the manager.  I tried to create a dtml document
containing a form that has the action="insertUser".  But when it submits, it
prompts me for a password and redirects me to /insertUser/manage_testForm.

I am not really sure how I should submit the form and call the insertUser
method as an anonymous user outside of the manage interface.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Chris

Note:  The information contained in this message may be privileged and
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from
your computer. Thank you.