[Zope] Setting the correct bgcolor it TR tag

Paul Zwarts paz@oratrix.com
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 14:53:43 +0200

Perhaps you are expecting sequence-index to start at 1 instead of 0?

ALthough, it would make more sense that since you state sequence-odd twice,
it should always evaluate the first one and always ignore the second.

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-admin@zope.org]On Behalf Of
Schmidt, Allen J.
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2001 2:37 PM
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: RE: [Zope] Setting the correct bgcolor it TR tag

I ran across an odd thing on this topic last night...

table
dtml-in ZSQL_method
 tr if sequence-odd bgcolor=silver
  td td td
 /tr
 tr if sequence-odd bgcolor=silver
  td colspan=3
 /tr
/dtml-in
/table

The first pass for two rows are colored correctly. Then in the second pass,
the first row is correct and the second is not. Then from there on, 3 rows
are alternatly correct - not 2! Sort of hard to explain...

Does sequence-odd get 'triggered' or something when accessed? Or does the
fact of another table row within the same data-row-block have something to
do with it?

Thanks

Allen