[Zope] CMF Question

J. Cameron Cooper jccooper@rice.edu
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 16:29:16 -0500

>I'm looking at the CMF right now on my machine. I run Windows 2000 Pro. It isn't, for some reason, installing. The install notes are
>all for linux commands (which I am not unfamiliar with, but it isn't what I happen to be running).

This is probably best addressed to the CMF list (where this has been
answered several times)...

Make sure you've read the install directions very carefully. The CMF
doesn't install like a normal product. What you've downloaded is in fact
three products in one. The three directories in the CMF-1.1 directory
need to be moved to the lib/python/Products directory. (Or linked, if
you're in a Unixish environment. Thus the wording in the install notes.)

I've suggested this be changed or highlighted, but no dice yet.

        --jcc
    (hello, lady luck!)