[Zope] How do I get all properties from a list of folders via acquisition?

Tony McDonald tony.mcdonald@ncl.ac.uk
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 06:44:23 +0100

Hi all,
Suppose I have a folder (documents) with the following (id value) folders in
it

s1cb
s1ot
ejr_bj

(these are internal codes for documents we use, if you're interested they
mean 'Cell Biology', 'Organisation of Tissues' and 'Bones and Joints').

And each one of those folders has a property 'guideid' which have the values
s1cb, s1ot, ejr_bj respectively. Each folder also has a property,
'guidetype' which for s1cb and s1ot is 'sguide' whereas for ejr_bj it is
'esr'.

Suppose also that in that folder I have three other folders;

1999
2000
2001

With the property 'year' and values 1999,2000,2001.

If I construct URLs of the form

/documents/s1cb/1999/render

How do I get a list of properties such as
guideid:s1cb, guidetype:sguide, year:1999
Into my render method?

This is driving me batty at the moment.

Cheers,
Tone.
--
Dr Tony McDonald,  Assistant Director, FMCC, http://www.fmcc.org.uk/
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 243 6140