[Zope] can not update script trough ftp

Andy Gimblett andy.gimblett@ftech.net
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 10:22:17 +0100

> Doing Zope developpment I am using Homesite.
> However I can not update scripts I changed in Homesite. (creates an error)

One thing you need to be aware of is that your script must parse
properly before you can save it to the ZODB over ftp (same as in the
Zope Management Interface, in fact). So for instance, if it's a python
script, your indentation must be good, parentheses must be balanced,
etc. Or for a DTML method you must ensure you close your tags, no
<dtml-in> without a corresponding </dtml-in>, etc.

Hope this helps,

Andy

--
Andy Gimblett - Programmer - Frontier Internet Services Limited
Tel: 029 20 820 044 Fax: 029 20 820 035 http://www.frontier.net.uk/