[Zope] need help

Ausum augusto@artlover.com
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 07:45:28 -0500

You must ensure that the code to perform the copy task works ok, before
using it at ZScheduler. Does it work fine that way?
If so, did you check that your Zevent has the right permission? ZEvents'
default permission is anonymous, and you might need to change it at its
proxy tab if the tasks to be perfomed need higher permissions.

Also, are you using Zope as an NT service or standalone?

Ausum