[Zope] DTML-IN not using SIZE parameter in HDML coding.

Ausum augusto@artlover.com
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 10:24:32 -0500

To exclude a page-size problem, look at the prompt window of your test
phone browser. UP does alert this, at least when parsing WML. (Haven't
touch HDML).

Notice that large urls within the links, also contribute to the overall
page size. Try rendering a simple page and increase gradually its number
of characters until you find the error. This will give you an idea of
the right target size.

Ausum