[Zope] Starting a new database with MySQL

Charlie Blanchard charlie@blanchardsite.com
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 18:44:46 -0700

On Fri, Jul 13, 2001 at 01:31:08PM -0500, Andreas Jung wrote:
> On my system I am using "username password databasename"

hmmm. i just checked the properties for my application and i'm
using "databasename username password" for my
MySQL_database_connection and the connect immediately box is
checked as well...

liz, have you accessed your database outside zope?

-charlie

--
charlie blanchard
http://baldguru.com/