[Zope] a new zope dying

Tom Hoffman rid00654@ride.ri.net
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 21:33:23 -0400

My new Zope server at www.feinsteinhs.com seems to stop working a few
times a day for no apparent reason.  I compiled 2.3.3 and Python 1.52 on
my DebianPPC system.  I do get that "Problem(100) Unhandled Event"
error, I think when it first serves a page--can't find an explanation of
that.

This is also the first time I've had to roll my own init script.  Could
that be the problem? Should the init script just be starting the process
with the standard "start" command in my Zope directory?  I couldn't get
the zopectl product to work, because I couldn't figure out the config
from the docs, but it seemed like that might be helpful.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

--Tom Hoffman