[Zope] Beginner DTML

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 11:33:05 +0200

Hi James,

better forget all about DTML and go for
http://www.zope.org/Members/4am/ZPT

Zope Page Templates. For logic use Python Scripts.
(See http://www.zope.org//Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ZPT/Examples
for examples of ZPT)
This gives you better control over how things
work.
Generally a good idea is to get an overview of
python, at http://www.python.org/doc/current/tut/
On Windows you should get
http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Downloads/ActivePython/
And use the accompained documentation. PythonWin is an
integrated developement environment. You will probably like
it.

Best regards
Tino

--On Sonntag, 15. Juli 2001 11:45 -0500 "James W. Breeden"