[Zope] Multiple Sites and Apache

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 20:13:27 +0200

On Tuesday 17 July 2001 20:06, you wrote:
> Hello.  I am very new to Zope -- so new in fact, that I have not done
> anything but the all to simplistic tutorial (I have JSP background).
>
> I was considering using Zope for two small personal sites on an Apache web
> server.  I would like them to be accessed as follows:
>
> http://my.domain/site1/
>
> and
>
> http://my.domain/site2/
>
> I can not seem to figure out a way to get this to work.  Instead I end up
> with this:
>
> http://my.domain/Zope/site1/
>
> and
>
> http://my.domain/Zope/site2/
>
> If I try to change my httpd.conf file, I end up breaking some of the paths
> that Zope creates for within a site (i.e. the image in
> "standard_html_footer").
>
> Can anybody help me get this working?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tom Veldhouse
> veldy@veldy.net

Have you tried with virtualHosts and ProxyPass in Apache ?

Regards,
--
Gitte Wange Jensen

Sys Admin, Developer and a lot more
MMmanager.org Aps, Denmark

Phone: +45 29 72 79 72
Email: gitte@mmmanager.org
Web: www.mmmanager.org

Quote of the day:
Zope.org has finally hit the 2gb barrier.
I have taken it down for the moment, whilst I work out what to do.

	- Ethan Mindlace, 24 Aug 2000