[Zope] Add an existing role to an existing user via dtml methods

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 22:10:39 +0200 (CEST)

paul_s_johnson@urscorp.com writes:
 > >paul_s_johnson@urscorp.com writes:
 > >> I am trying to create some user management pages for site administrators
 > >> (non-programmer types).  How do I programmatically add an existing role
 > to an existing user via dtml?
 > >My standard answer to such questions:
 > >
 > >  You can do it with the management interface.
 > >  Look at its source. It will tell you how to
 > >  proceed -- with an excellent example.
 >
 > management interface source code = ?/?/?.py
A bit lazy?

   You go to the management page, that does what you would like
   to do.

   Ask your browser about the URL of this frame.

   Use your operating systems file search facilities to locate
   the "dtml" file matching the trailing URL segment.

I am too lazy to do it for you....

Dieter