[Zope] books

Sebastian Kügler sebas@ick-kupplungen.de
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 03:36:47 +0200

> May some one suggest a decent book on Zope and Python (i mean two books,
one about Zope and another on python programming).

Beehive seems to sell good documentation, I am reading their hardcopy of
zope (there is a german edition only yet :| ) but it is explained very
clearly, although it is not based on the recent zope release. You can find
more zope e-books here http://www.beehive.de/zope/ebooks/index.html

I just got the O'reilly book "programming python", seems to be a good one,
too. I got it recommended by some friends...

HTH,

sebas.

Inexperienced travellers might think that 'Aargh!' is universal, but in
Betrobi it
means 'highly enjoyable' and in Howondaland it means, variously,
'I would like to eat your foot', 'Your wife is a big hippo' and 'Hello,
Thinks Mr Purple Cat.'