[Zope] Newbie question - management interface

Ausum augusto@artlover.com
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 00:46:40 -0500

It's probably a problem somewhere Windows and IE, regarding cookies. It
once happened to me, and after I've installed Service Pack 2 to Win2000
Server, and the last IE, the problem dissapeared.

Ausum