[Zope] images as properties of a document.

Tom Cameron tom@mooball.com
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 16:09:05 +1000

I am wondering how I might create a property of a DTML Document that is an
image.

In the standard implementation of a DTML Document, the properties can be
strings, lines, text etc. I would like to create a new type of document with
the ability to create a property that is an image and upload it to the page
as you edit the property.

Can anybody suggest how I would go about this? I have not created a product
before, but I am game to try. I am really looking for some hints and tips.
Perhaps an existing product that is similar that I could copy or subclass.

As a further explanation, I am trying to create a very structured template
page. The end user simply edits the properties of the page and I create the
templates and how it renders by modifying the index_html method. I have
looked at ZPT and they dont seem to do exactly what I want.

TIA
Tom Cameron