[Zope] Multiple Sites and Apache

Mike Renfro renfro@tntech.edu
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 08:27:14 -0500

On Wed, Jul 18, 2001 at 11:43:47AM +0100, seb bacon wrote:

> There's such a confusion of ways to do Virtual Hosts, it would be nice
> to get some kind of consensus on the 'recommended' way of doing it.
> It must be really confusing for newbies.

I propose my method
(http://www.zope.org/Members/mwr/VHosts_With_Zope_Default). Since
someone else mentioned it in the thread before I did, it must be
usable, right? We've got working examples for Zope content, Apache
static, Apache CGI, Apache PHP, Apache UserDirs, and Apache JServ.

Plus, it further my secret plans to become supreme dictator of virtual
host documentation (hope nobody finds out about that part...).

--
Mike Renfro  / R&D Engineer, Center for Manufacturing Research,
931 372-3601 / Tennessee Technological University -- renfro@tntech.edu