[Zope] Radio button effect for links - thanks!

Wed, 18 Jul 2001 06:50 -0700

I'd like to hear more about that myself, from the dtml/python gurus. I never get tired of reading the simple explanations for these enigmatic constructs. But then they ruin it by pointing out that there are five other ways to get the same thing--then I'm lost again. :)

But I know that _ is the namespace, everything that is to be had is inside there, including form, querystring and envirnment vars.

And using [] is a way (I think) of saying return the text of the id rather than the object it represents.

But I stand corrected in advance for probably being wrong or too narrow in this explanation.

Richard