[Zope] Acquisition bug ?

Gilles Lenfant glenfant@bigfoot.com
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 16:17:49 +0200

Hi,

I got a MailHost object at /site/MailHost that's used successfully from
objects in /site subfolders. There's a particular folder /site/subscribe
from which there's no way to use this MailHost (object not found).
I can't understand cause there are no special security features in that
MailHost or in that particular folder! In addition, DTML documents from that
folder, including the one that has the <dtml-sendmail mailhost="MailHost">
can acquire other objects from /site like the standard_html_header.

The only workaround I found is to make a copy of this MailHost in
/site/subscribe.

Any hint ?

Regards

--Gilles