[Zope] how to install win32com?

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 12:49:12 +0100

thanks to everyone for tips on this.  it *was* simple, and i *did* get
com working.  I just couldn't find a python 1.52 anywhere (for some
reason it didn't occur to me to look anywhere but ActiveState), and I
was worried about pythonpaths and what have you.

I just got an acute case of Windows Fear :-)

seb

* Phil Harris <phil.harris@zope.co.uk> [010719 09:40]: