[Zope] Using Zope

Jen cf_webdev@yahoo.com
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 13:15:50 -0700 (PDT)

--0-2119356884-995573750=:56642

Hello:

I've been given the task of exploring the use of Zope for a department that we support.  I have just been going through some of the manuals and online documentation.  The creation of pages seems very basic and understandable from my viewpoint.  However, the material I have found doesn't seem to address the use of Zope by non-HTML/basic scripting literate people (or at least how to develope a framework for non-web literate people to use).  The department that we have in mind couldn't tell a <p> tag from an <ol> tag.  They have only ever used a WYSIWYG interface.  My question is, does anyone know where I can find information or a "tutorial" on how to create a framework like this?  So that your average secretary can just update the actual text of the page much like in a WYSIWYG editor fashion?  Or are we better suited by a different product?

Thank you!

Jenny