[Zope] This is weird

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 15:42:45 +0200

I hope there is someone out there who can help me, because I think I'm going
crazy here :-)))

First I got a lot of errors calling a method of an object in a python module.
Well I thought, I'll just create a python script in my folder in ZMI and call
that instead. This script will then call the method of the object.

The python script is called clip_edit and is placed in the same folder as the
script calling the edit_clip script .. (hope you are not confused *S*)

But I get this error:
NameError: clip_edit

But they are placed in the same folder !!!

Here's the code that calls the python script:
<dtml-if expr="MasterFile != ''">
  <dtml-call "clip_edit(MasterFile=MasterFile)">
</dtml-if>

Anything wrong there ???

Regards,

--
Gitte Wange Jensen

Sys Admin, Developer and a lot more
MMmanager.org Aps, Denmark

Phone: +45 29 72 79 72
Email: gitte@mmmanager.org
Web: www.mmmanager.org

Quote of the day:
Chris McDonough: "We should kill two birds with one stone with this..."
Ethan Fremen: "Oh, believe me, we've got LOTS of birds lined up to die..."

	- Ethan Fremen, f2f conversation with chrism, 2001/04/13