[Zope] Having problems getting Accelerated HTTP Cache Manager to work

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 20:57:52 +0200 (CEST)

Itai Tavor writes:
 > Thanks, Dieter, but I don't think an understanding of the HTTP
 > protocol caching specifications should have any effect on getting
 > Zope's cache managers to work. The Accelerated HTTP Cache Manager is
 > supposed to take care of the headers for you, isn't it? So a Cache
 > Manager plus correctly configured caching front-end should be all you
 > need. But this turns out to be wrong, unless I uncomment a line in
 > the Cache Manager.
Maybe a bug -- to be reported to the Collector.

The caching specifications might help you to verify it is a bug,
to work around/fix the bug, to understand why your
change helps.

Dieter