[Zope] Is it just me... Other stuff

M. Adam Kendall mak@kha0s.org
20 Jul 2001 18:00:00 -0400

There is nothing stopping you from doing just that on zopelabs.com.
zopelabs is much more than just "a snip library for the lazy".
There is nothing stopping you from including other types of code
in your recipes.  In fact, I would imagine it would be quite
helpful to add recipes for going from one language to another.
So contribute..  we'd love to have those types of recipes, and
I'm sure other people would love to see them.

--
"There's never enough time to do        |    M. Adam Kendall
 all the nothing you want."             |    mak@kha0s.org