[Zope] CookieUserFolder - how to force a logout

Jens Vagelpohl jens@digicool.com
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 18:50:38 -0400

mark,

there's a method called "logOut" in the CookieUserFolder class. that's
what you want to use to log someone out.

you can use it in a logout-link (link to the user folder URL and append
"/logOut") or you can use it in a simple form that posts to that same url.

the standard implementation redirects to the standard built-in logout-page
which you can override by dropping a page named "logout" into the cookie
user folder, which could in itself simply redirect wherever you want.

jens