[Zope] tacker error

Farrell, Troy troy.farrell@wcg.com
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 08:29:18 -0500

Yep.  You are probably seeing a problem with some code I added for python
2.x compatibility.  Can you give us a traceback so I can find out what the
calling object is?  I'm cc'ing the tracker-dev list. Please post your
response there.

Troy

-----Original Message-----
From: Mick [mailto:vsl6@paradise.net.nz]
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2001 7:57 PM
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] tacker error

I have the following error when trying to view a trackerWiki on Zope 2.3.3,
i.e. the product adds ok, but when clicking on it to try and view it I get
the error. The product is the latest CVS snapshot of tracker from
http://www.zope.org//Members/klm/TrackerWiki/

Error Type: TypeError
Error Value: __str__ returned non-string (type tuple)

I have submited a bug report, but was wondering if someone had seen the same
problem.

thanks
Mick