[Zope] Installing Zope sorry about the html previously.

HisNibs hisnibs@virginiaweb.com
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 10:40:59 -0400

Windows NT 4.0

I have installed version 2.3.3 of Zope and cannot seem to get permissions
set for users to have remote access to editing / creating files or
using/managing products.

When I log in remotely, I get access to the left frame functions like
control panel, but do not have access to any of the content functions,
including adding and deleting foders / products.

This Zope version also starts up differently, without the Zserver Monitor
and does not have the usual ACCESS.txt file.  (have I entered the Twilight
Zone) I haven't found any documentation on these changes.

Can someone describe to me what I am overlooking in the new release that
prevents me from allowing remote users access to zope? Currently I only have
full access by logging in to localhost.  I cannot even manage a
squishdot.....remotely.

Thank you
J. Michael Mc Kay