[Zope] Installing Zope sorry about the html previously.

Farrell, Troy troy.farrell@wcg.com
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 09:42:35 -0500

What version of IE are you using(I love to assume IE is the problem :)?
What happens when you visit http://server/manage_workspace ?  What was in
ACCESS.txt?  Are you thinking of inituser and access?

More questions...
Troy

-----Original Message-----
From: HisNibs [mailto:hisnibs@virginiaweb.com]
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2001 9:41 AM
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] Installing Zope sorry about the html previously.

Windows NT 4.0

I have installed version 2.3.3 of Zope and cannot seem to get permissions
set for users to have remote access to editing / creating files or
using/managing products.

When I log in remotely, I get access to the left frame functions like
control panel, but do not have access to any of the content functions,
including adding and deleting foders / products.

This Zope version also starts up differently, without the Zserver Monitor
and does not have the usual ACCESS.txt file.  (have I entered the Twilight
Zone) I haven't found any documentation on these changes.

Can someone describe to me what I am overlooking in the new release that
prevents me from allowing remote users access to zope? Currently I only have
full access by logging in to localhost.  I cannot even manage a
squishdot.....remotely.

Thank you
J. Michael Mc Kay