[Zope] Big improvement for load_site.py, patch included

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 11:46:35 -0400

I had worked on load_site, it's up at my members page
http://www.zope.org/Members/bowerymarc

I fixed a bug dealing with spaced names, but kept them as spaces since zope
has no problem with that.  Added other stuff to ease iterative reloading of
a site too.