[Zope] Newbie Password Frustration

Alex Kelly kellya@franklin.edu
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 16:18:10 -0400

It is probably a permissions problem.  When you run zpasswd.py, the file
will be created as the user you are now.  It probably wants to be
running as nobody, so you need to: chown nobody:nobody access
It also should not be readable by anyone else, so you should also do a
chmod 400 access
after those steps, restart zope and all should be well.

Those steps worked for me anyway :)

Alex Kelly
Internet System Administrator
Franklin University