[Zope] crash on import: "multiple definitions of symbol _initSplitter"

Jens Vagelpohl jens@digicool.com
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 22:37:19 -0400

brenda,

this problem stems from the way OS X imports shared library symbols, and
as such it only appears on OS X. we are aware of this problem but cannot
promise any firm date for a fix.

in the interim i suggest using Zope 2.3.3 or 2.3.2

jens