[Zope] Product to manage office task and request

Benoit DOMINIAK benoit.dominiak@makinacorpus.com
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 13:06:36 +0200

Hi everybody,

I'm looking for a product which can help me to store and manage all the
requests people send to others in my company.
I mean that for example if somebody wants the fax to be fixed, he could send
a request on the intranet through this product. The "fax fixer man" could
say when he will come to fix it.
Everybody could read on the intranet at wich step the resolution of a
request is.

I don't know if it's clear enough but, does anybody know a product to do
that ?
Thanks

Téléchargez MSN Explorer gratuitement à l'adresse
http://explorer.msn.fr/intl.asp