[Zope] File management using Zope's API

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 13:59:07 +0200

Hi Nicolas,

what do you mean with Zope File Objects?
Zops own objects are in the ZODB, a closed object
database. However, with external methods you can
filddle around with the filesystem of the machine,
you may want to consult a general python manual for
this (modules sys, os and os.path might be of interest
in this case)
If you in fact mean how to manipulate objects in the ZODB
with external methods, you can either look into the
implementation of ObjectManager() which defines most of the
methods or consult the zope book.

HTH
Tino Wildenhain

--On Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2001 11:06 +0100 Nicolas Villetard