[Zope] The Zope Book (in my hands) and StructedText

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 08:11:53 -0400

There are lots of flavors of StructuredText floating around.  The one
that ships with Zope is StructuredTextNG (and ClassicStructuredText).
That said, it doesn't much matter which one you pick for writing
documentation, does it, unless you need to ship somebody else a parser?