[Zope] I can crash my Zope by changing ZODBC id.

tom smith tom@othermedia.com
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 15:51:46 +0100

Hi all,

I'm trying to generecize (is that a word?) my weblog code, so I copied and
pasted my weblog folder and got this...

I renamed a ZODBC Connection object and now when I try to open a ZSQL object
with a browser that relies on that connection object, zope crashes.

If I open the ZSQL object over FTP with BBEdit it doesn't crash. But I can't
edit which connection it uses.

When I renamed the ZODBC Connection object, I can now edit a ZSQL object
with the management screens without crashing zope.

Cheers

Tom
P.s please cc me if you reply because I no longer subscribe to zope@zope.org
(my "you have mail" sound was sending me batty), though I do read it on
YahooGroups.

--
tom smith | tom@othermedia.com
http://www.othermedia.com/blog