[Zope] Adding text properties of a ZClass to PrincipiaSearchSource

Max M maxmcorp@worldonline.dk
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 17:33:53 +0200

Just write a Python script called "PrincipiaSearchSource" that returns all
the text you want to be searchable.

I think that will work, but I have not tried it.

I have tried, however, to write an external Python method called
"PrincipiaSearchSource" that returns my what I want to search on.

like this:

def PrincipiaSearchSource():
    return self.title + ' ' + self.summary + ' ' + self.STX_body

I belive a Python Script will work the same way.

regards Max M

Max M. W. Rasmussen,    Denmark.   New Media Director
private: maxmcorp@worldonline.dk work: maxm@normik.dk
Shipping software is an unnatural act