[Zope] help needed: which folder am i in?

Danni Efraim danni@galdrion.com
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 18:50:32 +0200

Hey, you are using an object-oriented structure here!

Just include the following code in your leftbox method:

<dtml-if extended_navigation>
    <dtml-var extended_navigation>
</dtml-if>

Now, create a DTML-method named "extended_navigation" in every folder which
should have such, and fill it up with whatever you like.

You've got to get into the Zope way of thinking, my friend :)

/Danni