[Zope] Project FTP Site

Reini Urban rurban@xarch.tu-graz.ac.at
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 10:39:10 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Robert and Michael,

Me too. (Robert and me are wellknown AutoCAD folks btw.)

What I have to do sooner or later (later probably), is to up and download
DWG's, inspect DWG with win32com, retrieving some properties (size, bounding
box, layer, ...) and create a clickable image with boxes representing the
DWG.
this is for our surveyors here. some students upload their DWG's in a very
bad condition (random dots or blocks at 0,0. inconsistent layer standards,
...)
we have about 2000 students contributing to this (building the digital
city graz). the DWG inspection (in windows servers only of course) could be of
interest to others as well.

I on the other hand need some more time to get accustomed to the CMF way,
only having grokked ZPT recently.

--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/acadwiki/AutoLispFaq