[Zope] new products on zope 2.3.2 and zeo

Fritz Mesedilla fritz.mesedilla@summitmedia.com.ph
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 19:53:35 +0800

Oh. I assumed that when I add products on the zeo server it gets reflected
on the clients. Ok, so I have to add them in the clients.

I don't know how to use domain sockets, so this is what I did. It worked. I
hope i'm doing the right thing.

here is my custom_zodb.py:
# Sample custom_zodb.py
__version__ = "$Revision: 1.1 $"[11:-2]

# In situations where we switch between different storages, we've
# found it useful to use if-elif-else pattern.
import os

if 1: # Change the 0 to 1 to enable!

    # ZEO Unix Domain Socket

    # This import isn't strictly necessary but is helpful when
    # debugging and while Zope's and Python's asyncore are out of sync
    # to make sure we get the right version of asyncore.
    import ZServer

    import ZEO.ClientStorage
    Storage=ZEO.ClientStorage.ClientStorage(('', 8800),
        # If no name is given, then connection info will be shown:
        name="ZEO Charlie Storage",
        # You can specify the storage name, which defaults to "1":
        storage="1",
        )

else:

    # Default FileStorage
    import ZODB.FileStorage
    Storage=ZODB.FileStorage.FileStorage(
        os.path.join(INSTANCE_HOME, 'var', 'Data.fs'),
        )

Fritz Mesedilla
Systems Administrator

Summit Interactive, Inc.
FHM | Seventeen | Candy | Cosmopolitan | Preview | Good Housekeeping
femalenetwork.com | candymag.com | fhm.com.ph | cosmo.com.ph

Palm Pilot Software: TVSked - Download from the link below
http://mesedilla.tripod.com           +Basta Ikaw Lord