[Zope] Size limit on Zclass text property???

Rogerio Atem de Carvalho ratem@censa.com.br
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 09:11:36 -0300 (BRT)

Hi,

> When I read your question, I thought, this must be a GET problem
> that goes away when you switch to POST. But later you told us, you already
>use POST.
>
> Is is not a classical problem. I have looked at lots of
> Zope code, especially in ZPublisher, and have never
> seen a place that truncates at about 1500 characters.
> I am quite convinced that Zope does not impose limits
> on the size of properties.

Thanks a lot Dieter, one more time you helped a Zopista!

It was really a missing POST, I used it already, but in another place in the
callee chain than the very callee form that preceeds the add method. Now
everything works fine.

I apologize for not paying attention to the whole code.

Regards,

Rogerio Atem