[Zope] about cgi.py vulnerability hotfix for Zope...

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 15:58:01 +0200

Hi,

one can easyly look at the python resource given and
apply the patch with a text editor in the file cgi.py,
even with medium python knowledge.

I dont think this is a problem with Apache or Squid
as proxy.

Regards
Tino

--On Donnerstag, 26. Juli 2001 08:34 -0400 Chris McDonough