[Zope] ZWiki and SiteAccess problems

Gregor Hoffleit gregor@hoffleit.de
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 16:22:09 +0200

Is it only me, or does ZWiki have problems with SiteAccess ? I have an
SiteRoot with a Base path like http://host.x.y/~flight, but all the
links in ZWiki's header and footer are broken, since they don't mirror
the "~flight" part of the SiteRoot base.

I fixed the obvious problems by patching ZWikiPage.py's wiki_page_url()
and wiki_base_url() functions from

    return '/' + self.absolute_url(relative=1)

    return self.absolute_url(relative=0)

Strangely, that does the work for me, but I have a strong feeling that
that's not the correct and complete fix for the problem.

This is with the WikiForNow tarball, but the code in 0.8.1 looks
identical.

    Gregor

PS: zwiki.org and joyful.com seem to be down since at least yesterday.
Does anybody know what's going on ?

PPS: What's the fastest way to set up a new ZWiki site so that people
get a change to register as users?