[Zope] Error messages in installation of Zope 2.4.0

David Lambert dave_lambert@fbcc.com
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 15:40:35 -0500

OK, building the 2.4.0 Zope distribution from source with Python 2.1.1 works
fine. The only reason that I am posting this is that I think that the BINARY
2.4.0 distribution still has some minor bugs which produce irritating error
messages.