[Zope] ZODBC not working in 2.4.0?

H.de.Wit@SFK.NL H.de.Wit@SFK.NL
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 17:43:08 +0200

Hello

I have a fresh installation of Zope 2.4.0 and installed ZODBC
(ZODBCDA-3.1.0b2-win32-x86)
in this installation.
This is the only extra product. When i start up i get:

2001-07-27T15:30:19 ERROR(200) Zope Could not import Products.ZODBCDA
Traceback (innermost last):
  File C:\Program Files\Zope\lib\python\OFS\Application.py, line 552, in
import_
product
  File C:\Program Files\Zope\lib\python\Products\ZODBCDA\__init__.py, line
91, in ?
  File C:\Program Files\Zope\lib\python\Products\ZODBCDA\DA.py, line 92, in
?
  File C:\Program Files\Zope\lib\python\Products\ZODBCDA\db.py, line 86, in
?
ImportError: DLL load failed: Kan een van de vereiste bibliotheekbestanden
van d
eze toepassing niet vinden.

The last part is dutch, something like: could not find one of the library
files of this application.

line 86 of db.py read: from sql import *
There is a sql.pyd, not an sql.py.

Anybody the product working yet? It is a rather essential one for me.

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Hans de Wit
Stichting Farmaceutische Kengetallen
Postbus 30460