[Zope] SubObject view for "folderish" ZClasses

Max M maxmcorp@worldonline.dk
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 00:26:09 +0200

Just overwrite the "all_meta_types" method with this one::

    def all_meta_types(self):
        """ What types can you add to this objectManager? """
        allowedMetaTypes = ('DTML Method', 'DTML Document', 'minimal')
        result = []
        for metaType in Products.meta_types:
            if metaType['name'] in allowedMetaTypes:
                result.append(metaType)
        return result

regards Max M

Max M. W. Rasmussen,    Denmark.   New Media Director
private: maxmcorp@worldonline.dk work: maxm@normik.dk