[Zope] Yay! My first paying Zope job! (HELP!)

Eric Walstad eric@walstads.net
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 20:28:37 -0700

I finally convinced my client to give Zope a try.  It's taken a long time
and I've had to plow thru a lot of "What's Python!?" "What's Zope!?"
questions and shrink-wrap inertia.  It's a small project, but it's a project
and I get to play with Zope!  Anyway, I had to share the news with someone
that can relate to how I feel about finally having a Zope project that pays!

Now for the HELP part.
The target system will be RH6.2 and we need to run Apache with SSL in front
of Zope and MySQL behind it.  I can handle Zope and MySQL, but I have very
little experience with installing and configuring Apache and SSL to work in
front of Zope.
Before I wander blindly into the web looking for the right documentation, I
was hoping that someone here might have good pointers to HOWTO's that would
speed the learning process for me.  Zope specific leads (if there are any)
would be fantastic.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Eric.