[Zope] Re: [Zope-dev] JavaScript in Zope

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 12:47:35 -0700

hi_pranita wrote:

> Hi

Hi Pranita, please direct questions like this to the main zope list
(zope@zope.org), *not* zope-dev.  I have moved this thread to that list.

> I am new to Zope and was keen to know how to add JavaScript in Zope

Javascript is a client side langauge and has nothing to do with Zope.
Just add the javascript to your HTML like you would in any other system.

> I tried looking into it in the various documentation & was unable to find a response.

That's because javascript has nothing to do with zope.

> Secondly how does one use a .zexp file ??

You can find the answer to that in the documentation:

http://www.zope.org/Members/michel/ZB/BasicObject.dtml

In the section 'Importing and Exporting Objects'.

-Michel