[Zope] Re: Is there a "Virtual Folder" Product??

Philipp Robbel philipp.robbel@eml.villa-bosch.de
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 09:20:07 +0100

Hi Dieter, hi other fellow Zopists,

sorry for sending HTML formatted Emails and that BCC thing...

Thanks for your help! I would really be interested in that hotfix solution,
but I have not yet understood, if my following code would do what you meant
with: "You would need to merge the Application's __bobo_traverse__ with that
of MFolder".

--- snip ----
from OFS.Application import Application
from Products.MFolder import MFolder

Application.__bobo_traverse__ = MFolder.__bobo_traverse__
--- snip ----

Or would I have to define a new __bobo_traverse__ (i.e. "merge" both of
them - how?) and assign that new one to Application.__bobo_traverse__ ?

It would be very nice if you could still provide me with further
information/implementation despite me being rude with BCC.

Another "problem" I'm currently having with MFolder I have described in the
mailing list at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/zope/message/67633