[Zope] Zope Page Layouter available???

Philipp Robbel philipp.robbel@eml.villa-bosch.de
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 10:53:23 +0100

Hi everyone,

one quick question: is there a Zope Product similar to a Website-Template
configureable to the following layout:

checkbox (yes/no)       Title                        [                     ]
checkbox (yes/no)       Description           [                     ]
checkbox (yes/no)       Picture                   [upload...]
checkbox (yes/no)       People                   [select box filled from a
database      ]
checkbox (yes/no)       Links                      [                     ]
                                       `-> more...

The user can interactively choose the categories he wants on the created
page and fill in the boxes. That kind of product would be important for me
since I'm dealing with clients who don't want to deal with HTML nor Zope
DTML.

If such a product is not available, can anyone at least point me to a place
to start to create such a product?

I was going to create a normal DTMLDocument called "Page Layouter"
(including a form with the options outlined above). After the user presses
submit, a python script is called that creates another DTMLDocument with the
selected options. All I need would be some python code to get me started: My
current problem is an Edit function for the created DTMLDocuments...

or should I do something completely different?

Thanks in advance,
Philipp