[Zope] RSS channel tag

Priya Ramkumar pra@baba9.com
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 16:24:32 +0530

Hi

Thanks a lot for your suggestion. I have installed the RDF summary product
and it does work fine!

But how do I automate the update of the Site Summary periodially? Also, I
would like to syndicate the contents of the entire intranet site so that any
updates in the whole site is reflected. Is this possible or syndication in
Zope 2.3.3 is only at the folder level?

Thanks for any help & suggestions.

Regards
Priya

> What about using the RDF Summary product. It seems to work fine ...

"/export/usr/local/Zope3/Zope_software_home/lib/python/OFS/Application.py",
> > line 528, in import_products
> >     product=__import__(pname, global_dict, global_dict, silly)
> >   File

"/export/usr/local/Zope3/Zope_software_home/lib/python/Products/ChannelTag/_
> > _init__.py", line 25, in ?
> >     import ChannelManagement
> >   File

"/export/usr/local/Zope3/Zope_software_home/lib/python/Products/ChannelTag/C
> > hannelManagement.py", line 51, in ?
> >     from Channel import Channel, manage_addChannel,
manage_addChannelForm